- Shipping charges will be nonrefundable.
- Both warranties (30-Day Free Returns and 365-Day Guarantee) do not cover damage and/or return requests caused by accidents, negligence, or improper care.
- You need to ship the item(s) back and notify our customer service team to initiate the refund or replacement.
- A shipping fee may apply for a one-time replacement.
- You can send a request for a replacement pair with the same order details, or contact our customer service team if you want to change your order details.
- The next request for a different product in the same order can be sent after the previous request is complete.
- Shipping charges will be nonrefundable. And $9 restocking fee will be applied for a one-time replacement.
You have thirty (30) days from the date you receive the glasses to call us for a return authorization (RA) number if you want to return them for any reason. If you made a mistake during the order, or you just don’t like the glasses, you can return them for a one-time-use 100% store credit (excluding shipping), or for a 50% refund (excluding shipping) to the credit or debit card or PayPal account. Unused accessories can be returned for a 100% store credit or a 100% refund (both excluding shipping).
Orders paid for with Store Credit can only be returned for a 50% refund of the Store Credit amount used to pay for the order. The refund will be issued to the credit card used on the preceding order for which store credit was issued. For orders where both Store Credit and a credit card are used to pay for the order, the Store Credit portion will only be eligible for a 50% refund while the portion paid for by credit card will be eligible for either 50% refund or issuance of a 100% Store Credit.
If you feel there is a manufacturing error, return the glasses for inspection within the 30-day warranty period. If our inspection shows the glasses were made incorrectly, we will remake them for you at no additional charge.
SHIPPING CHARGES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
You sure can! You can enter your order or tracking number in the Track Order section in our top navigation, or you can check on the status of your order on our Order Tracking page.
US customers: We ship through USPS, Green Shipping, and UPS Next Day Air. Please note, the UPS Next Day Air option will deliver your order one day after the shipping date.
Canadian customers: we ship through the Canada Post.
UK customers: we ship through UPS.
Australian customers: we ship through the Australia Post.
For all other countries: we ship through UPS.
1. Making a return is easy! First, visit the My Orders section of your account profile and select the return-item option. The return-item button will be available for three months after your order is placed. Once your request is made, our customer service team will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours.
2. Once customer service notifies you that you're all set to mail your return, make sure to provide us with your Delivery Confirmation Number.
3. You'll receive a refund within 48 hours of providing your Delivery Confirmation Number. Or, if you chose the replacement option, we'll ship your new eyewear!
If you prefer, you can also initiate a return by contacting us via Live Chat or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Obtain a Return Notice Email by contacting our Customer Service.
2. Send your glasses back to us and provide our Customer Service with the delivery confirmation number.
3. Once we receive your delivery confirmation number, you will either receive a refund within 48 hours or be sent a replacement.